We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Thomas Kent, but in the event you are not we offer the following help
Once you have received your clock please inspect it for quality. We will gladly refund or replace any item that arrives damaged. Please contact our customer services team on +44(0)3303632222 to arrange this.
If you are not happy with your item, you may return your undamaged and unused Thomas Kent item within 14 days, with the following conditions:
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods. Please contact our Customer Service team for this on +44(0)3303632222 or [email protected] Once you have a Returns Authorisation Number we will email you a returns form that will need to be completed and enclosed with your return.
- Items are returned unused and complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender’s name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you by completing the relevant returns form.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered; please retain your proof of postage etc, as you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Change or Cancel your order?
It maybe possible to cancel or change your order! If you have contacted us before your goods have been processed and dispatched we will do all we can to help amend or cancel your order.
- Please contact our Customer Services team for advice on +44(0)3303632222
- between 9:00am and 5:00 - Monday to Friday, or email us at [email protected]
- Customer services maybe able to help, depending on individual circumstances and how quickly you contact us from the time of your order.